• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Mory Dunz

DKl9E1UVYAABbfN.jpg:small

Where's Melo?

is his hair fake

how did OKC get the Melo deal done but the Rockets couldn't?
A year less on a bad contract, a CHI 2nd rd pick (probably in the high 30's next year) and McDermott instead of a handful of non-guaranteed contracts

When you're trying to dump salary you don't generally want to take back longer years without some incentive. The pick and years left on Kanter was a better than anything HOU had to offer.

Zushin

Well the AFL in Australia is winding down and looking to watch a new sport for the off-season and basketball has caught my eye. So as a noobie without a team looking for suggestions!

Don't want to jump on a bandwagon, so preferably a team that's there abouts in finals but not dominating year after year

Exciting to watch

A non-lame name

Thanks!

Trying to get tickets for the HEAT's Red White and Pink game at FAU Saturday and Ticketmaster will only let you do Canadian and International will call ��

EDIT: Got em! Front row baby!

Cornbread78

Well the AFL in Australia is winding down and looking to watch a new sport for the off-season and basketball has caught my eye. So as a noobie without a team looking for suggestions!

Don't want to jump on a bandwagon, so preferably a team that's there abouts in finals but not dominating year after year

Exciting to watch

A non-lame name

Thanks!

bos.png

Exciting to watch

A non-lame name

Thanks!
sas.png

They check 2 out of the 3 boxes

Thanks lads. Celtics has the better name so guess I'll check them out! The NBA passes are pretty dang expensive here, have to think about a team pass or the 8 game a month one.

If it makes you feel better about your choice, the C's have an Aussie on their team in Aron Baynes.

ViciousDS

Banned
Mirotic added 22 pounds and hit the weights this off season.........interesting.....he needed some added beef....but damn to do that in 4 months is insane.

Am I getting excited for the bulls again even though its going to be painful to watch? ABSOLUTELY

Lavine, with Markkanen, hopefully the Dunn we want, Valentine's second year and a reinvigorated Mirotic could be quite fun to watch,

Lopez is getting traded before deadline though.

Top Bottom